Thursday, January 22, 2009

Update #6

Hi again from Texas. I thought I better make us heard from in this avenue again. Sorry I'm still not able to post any pictures. We have been doing a few fix-its on the 'condo' so have kept busy with that. Tomorrow we are going on a bike trip with others and getting a few other social things going so this may get even more neglected!
The weather has been about perfect. Cools off at night and is lovely and sunny during the day! Couldn't ask for better! Glad to hear it has been a little warmer up north but guess it is still winter!
All for this update!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was expecting your header to have a pic of the sreet in front of your TX house!!!

farmermarvswife said...

I would but I haven't been able to use my own computer! I did get on it this evening so maybe I can put up some Texas pictures before long!

farmermarvswife said...

I would but I haven't been able to use my own computer! I did get on it this evening so maybe I can put up some Texas pictures before long!

farmermarvswife said...

oops sorry about the double post

Mrs. Z said...

I have been looking for some Texas pictures also. Of course you have seen any updates on my site either. I should put something. Good to talk to you the other day.