Friday, January 16, 2009

Update #5

Just a note today. I'm having trouble with linking my computer and cellphone so this is from the library. All is going well here (except for computer issues -- I do think I have a jinx on them!). Sure have been thinking of everyone up north and how cold it is. Kind of seems unreal when we are down here but I'm sure it isn't unreal to any of you dealing with it.
Have gotten the trailer all in order and some groceries stocked so guess we are ready to roll. We are invited to friends tomorrow for lunch and biking. So suppose this will start the big roll of social rounds! Not that we haven't had one or two already! Nice to see those we have met in other years as well as meeting new ones.
Guess that is about it for now. Hopefully I can soon post some pictures!

1 comment:

shaunandhelen said...

Have you gotten in a trip or two to the golden corral for the early bird/senior citizen special yet?? :P