Thursday, January 8, 2009

Up date

Just thought I would put in a new post today. We are suppose to be headed south tomorrow. First stop is Wisconsin Dells where all our family will meet us for the weekend. From there to my brother's in Missouri. Then on to the 'Valley'. Marv can't get there soon enough! This post is being done with my new laptop. Hopefully I won't be as frustrated as with my last one and with all my computers the last few days but we won't get in to all of that just now! I'm not sure just how much more I will post before leaving but will try and keep you all informed.

I'll edit this to add a postscript with regards to the comments. We'll probably get home some time the first part of March and yes, I'll try and post pictures. That might depend on how good the internet service is that I'm trying to work with -- you know how much of a techie I am! : )

5 comments:

Tammy Z said...

drive safe & have fun!! you'll have to post pics on your trip! :-)

rudonna said...

Have a wonderful trip? Do you know how long you will be gone?

Anonymous said...

So you got a new one? That's good- Kevin was telling us that the life expectancy of a laptop is only a couple of years... I didn't know that. (If you want you could pack along some of the tomatoes for me :P )

Mrs. Z said...

Have a good trip and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MARV!! It appears that your time "south" is getting longer & longer every year. Pretty soon you will be true "snowbirds" -- November to April!

farmermarvswife said...

People who to Texas aren't called snowbirds they are called 'winter texans'! This is my husband's desire even to leave before the new year -- we'll see about that! We won't be stopping at C & R's as they have the flu but they may come to Texas