Monday, December 22, 2008

Winter wonderland....

Yes, it is a winter wonderland and we wonder..... Our weather prohibited us from getting our winter special meeting yesterday -- it was cancelled. Since we are kind of out where 'fields come together' there are actually a couple closer than the one we would have gone to so maybe we can get one of those! Glad we had our visit last Wednesday and Thursday so didn't miss that, too. Come to think of it out of the last 4 years only once have we gotten both our visit and meeting!

The pictures are of a sunrise and sunset the same day - they were kind of pretty. Guess with less day light hours you some times are more aware of them. Now to be positive, we are now starting in to our days of more sunlight! Today maybe only 1/2 a minute and tomorrow a whole minute but it is coming!






And a couple video clips from yesterday:
To my little 'peeps': Some tractor action
To Linda D. an apology: Wind chimes : )
To Anita B.: if you look close you can see the Oliver symbol
To Becky Z.: Marv getting his exercise!



This shows a little of our snow cover! Not as impressive as some!

7 comments:

The Chairman's Wife said...

Windchimes! And I even could hear them over the tractor. Shivers! Dingle-dangle! I'm glad you like them!!! Just don't send any for my birthday thankyouverymuch.

It did make me smile though!

Anonymous said...

Winter WonderSOMETHING...the sun pictures are pretty.

Anita said...

I think I almost saw it... ;) I should send it to my dad! Happy Holidays!

Mrs. Z said...

Liked your sun pictures. Also the windchime. Are you going to update the header with a more realistic "snow" pic?

farmermarvswife said...

Well it was too cold and windy to get out on the road to get a different picture and now would you believe it is melting. Have been getting rain and it is in the high 30's! Guess we got a 'chinook'!

Anonymous said...

I was confused for awhile, as I was trying to figure out why you would post a picture of your propane tank.

farmermarvswife said...

Brian - I'm glad you saw beyond the propane tank! : )