Sunday, October 26, 2008

Musings

Here are pictures of flowers that have been holding their own yet! I'm not sure how much longer that will last with the weather like it was today - cold, windy and flakes of snow mixed with the rain (and Farmer Marv dreams of Texas).
I seem to have 'gotten in to' this thing of blogging - for better or worse! Have enjoyed reading others and find it a nice way to keep in touch with family and friends that don't live near. Hopefully I can keep it interesting, as I have found so many others to be.
We noticed today on the way to meeting that the woods are looking very 'wintery'! Many places all trees are bear especially if there are not oaks amongst them and even they are loosing leaves in this wind. We did notice something that seemed more vivid this year, the tammark trees - their yellow seemed especially brilliant.
I have some more harvest pictures and videos I want to post - for those of you who have been taken off the farm but the farm hasn't been taken out of you! Hopefully I'll soon get my collection of pictures for this years harvest completed and finish posting them before long!
I'll stop with this one post and hope you enjoy what I've shared!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree that the blogs are a good way to keep up on the family. I need to start one and asked Tammy to help me. I could maybe figure it out but have been busy a lot at work. We are getting the boys tomorrow night so had to get some things straightened up.

Maybe this weekend with the extra hour I can set up a blog:)

farmermarvswife said...

It is nice to have someone help with the basics - Shaun helped me - and then from there just kind of learn as you go! So I'll be looking for notice of yours! Minnie