Sunday, August 17, 2008

More from the reunion

This is an up date -I forgot this one last night while working on the post!
Great-Aunt Karen aka Grandma with Linzee & Kaylee waiting for waves!
Here are some more from our reunion - hopefully you find them interesting and to you who couldn't make it maybe gives you a little more of a picture of what went on!

Auntie with all the youngest generation
Nolan, Dylan, Reagan, Izzak
Kaylee, Linzee, HannaH, Anna
These pictures got in here in the reverse order I had intended - again my techie skills at work!
Our family
(Sorry Helen I know this isn't the best of you)


Dining out with the Gleason family in Portland
(Sorry I didn't get every one on here.)
Beauty and Sleeping BeautyIzzak and the ocean! Dylan and the sand!

5 comments:

Becky Z said...

I think Sleeping Beauty needs to go into hiding! such a charming picture! :)

farmermarvswife said...

Maybe she needs to find prince charming! I knew you would like that picture so had to post it!!!

Anita said...

Hi there! Yes, it's fine to post the link...thanks for asking!

Cute grandkids... of course!

Anonymous said...

Auntie Minnie- you spelled LYNZEE'S name incorrectly!!!

farmermarvswife said...

My most humble apoligizes - any other spelling errors???