Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Family Reunion 2008

I wanted to add more pictures but my techie skills being what they are maybe this will be all for now!

As I'
m working on this blog and trying to select pictures to include it came to me that we have just one remaining sibbling of both our parents and we saw them both at this time --
The four of us with AuntJessieUs four with Auntie Agnes
View from our balcony
This was at Yaquina Head where we 'land lubbers' 'stood in awe' but not for long as it was cold! It was inspirational - the light house, rocky coast and ocean and thousands of sea birds!


Brian washing dishes!

3 comments:

Anita said...

That is your way cool car out in the lot, too, right? ;)

farmermarvswife said...

Wow,Anita!! I hadn't really noticed that! I'm just to impressed with the ocean!! Glad to hear from you again! Did you like the wheat field??

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed the pictures you did post. Your techie skills are better than mine! When(if) I ever get a computer that is not from the Stone Age maybe I can become a blogger too. :)