Saturday, July 5, 2008

What a surprise


The other day I decided to clean out 'my corner' of the shed - something that has been on my list for a couple years! So I busily set about doing it. After being at it for a few minutes I heard a noise behind me and turned to look and this is what I saw! I know some people probably think we are rather 'dead' around here but I didn't think it was that bad! He stayed up there for quite a while but eventually flew off and apparently out of the shed. What next??

3 comments:

shaunandhelen said...

Is that a "bald" eagle?

farmermarvswife said...

yes, can't you tell??

Anita said...

or a vulture???? ;)

The wording in this post is so YOU that this is where I'll leave the first comment! Have been too busy the last 3 weeks to be doing much online but have some time today. Thanks for leaving the comment on my post and pointing me this way! Love the blog...and love the pic at the top! ahhhhhhhhh.... it just looks so comforting- you know, the sign of dairy cattle! (ps- I loved the card you sent; the artist that drew those cows is good!)