Sunday, August 18, 2013

summer....fading in to fall....

 Know it has been a long time since I got anything on here.  Summer has been busy and now the feeling of fall is showing itself...whether we are ready or not!...even a few maples have color in their leaves.

First I had the privilege of a ride to Wyoming and then was able to help Helen get ready for her trip back here...she and the children were here for about 3 weeks....lots of high energy then!

...on the way to WY....Missouri River at Chamberlain, SD....

...with my traveling companions....a stop at the Badlands in SD....much different than the Badlands of ND....


 .....went to Sunday a.m. meeting near here...Devils Tower, WY.....walked around the base before having lunch...


...do you see the 2 climbers on here?....I think I prefer the base!


 Now maybe a few pictures of when Helen and munchkins were here!

 ....Papa and one of his 'sidekicks'...



...kittie would you like to come in?....


....Hannah  in the height of fashion....


....Uncle Will and is dynamic fireworks!
I had planned to add more pictures but it has gotten late as I was having some trouble getting this to post correctly so will do some more catching up another time!






2 comments:

Anita said...

Didn't see those climbers until I clicked on the pic itself and opened it in large format. Ugh. Not for me, either, thanksverymuch!
Special times with your grandkids!

farmermarvswife said...

yes...it is hard to see them unless you click on the picture...