Tuesday, October 16, 2012

'I'll gladly go the gospel story telling...'

I have wanted to get a new post done for a while but just didn't seem to be able to get my thoughts together on what it should be....this evening that phrase came to mind again.  I had been looking for this picture and couldn't find it and then happened on to it a couple days ago and got it scanned in to my computer....

 ...Clarence A. and Charles T.....both have been laid to rest but we knew a wonderful influence from them when they walked amongst us.  Charles' Wisconsin funeral was during our convention and another funeral in his home state where he was laid to rest.  We know that neither looked for glory for themselves but sought to be a servant to help others have a clear vision of what any of us can have through the Lord....''tis best to serve, though least within Thy walls'...

In reading blogs lately I have felt others have expressed things so much better than I could...experiences we have had the last month.  Also another person's blog, who is going through cancer treatments, and all she has shared and others have shared about her.   I'm glad I found the blog and glad she has shared what she has...her thought being it could be of help to another who might have to face the same experience...what a wonderful spirit...

I know that I've had a lot of special privileges lately....and have been touched deeply ...'I'll spend my days Thy statutes humbly keeping, for with Thy precepts Thou has quicken'd me....'


No comments: