Sunday, July 25, 2010

Summer 2010

I need to be adding something to this blog....hardly seems that we should be in the last week of July....summer is slipping by quickly again!  We have had lot of things going on so I guess that is why it goes quickly.  We helped Will and Becky some getting moved and settled in to their place....glad to have them near by!

Then in June I enjoyed a trip to Washington and Montana....saw lots of special people....here are a few pictures...




Here I am with my sisters, Karen & Mabel and our friend, Gladys....our families have been special friends 70+ years....needless to say any time we have together is indeed special.



                                          With Auntie Agnes at Ronan


                        More special friends at Ronan...Julia B., Leona P., Herb B., Linda B. and Gladys M.
                                             With my special friend, Julia


                                          I'd be remiss if I didn't show some of the mountains....

No comments: