Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Winter!

I think anyone in the mid-west reading this knows what we have been going through the last 24 hours or so....I just wanted any of my Texas or Florida friends who might happen by to get in on things. My Montana and Washington friends are getting their own version of a few things like this, too!
This is how it looked out the window most of the day.....



This I posted because maybe it was a little hard to see much beauty in the day...I thought it was kind of neat how the snow piled up on the dried sunflowers!

5 comments:

Helen said...

Your new header makes me feel chilly!

farmermarvswife said...

I'll put a nice warm sunny one on if we get to TX! this is a sort of 'face the facts' one!

Mrs. Z said...

I love the header photo. It looks like an old fashioned Christmas card or an interesting jigsaw puzzle. But also makes you thankful for a warm, cozy house.

farmermarvswife said...

yes a warm cozy house is nice but dairy farmers have to be out in the not 'so cozy' outside!

Mrs. Z said...

Because you HAVE to go out in the weather is WHY you appreciate the nice cozy house.